Release and reconnect with this restorative retreat
Led by Nicole Burrill from Chakra Power Yoga in Boston, MA this relaxing yoga retreat allows participants to unwind in rustic luxury surrounded by the beauty of northern Thailand.
Scroll down for the full itinerary...
Pricing | Must book by October 21, 2017
for shared room accommodation
for dorm accommodation
*Note that the holiday does not include flights to or from your home country
Here’s what you can look forward to…
Embrace the elements and going back to the basics at an exclusive nature resort amongst vibrant rice fields that emphasizes organic farming, pure foods and natural luxury.
- Daily yoga in the resort's two open-air yoga salas
- Herbal steam with edible body scrub and fire circle celebration
- Taking a dip in the nearby natural hot springs
- Vegetarian Thai-Western fusion meals featuring organic ingredients straight from the farm
- Time to indulge in an in-villa Thai massage, explore the fields and relax by the saltwater pool
- Exploring Chiang Mai's 720-year-old Old City filled with Buddhist temples, hip cafes, vibrant night markets and more
FLOATING RETREAT CENTER
Floating within the breathtaking natural setting of Sri Lanna National Park, this unique glamping retreat center is guaranteed to relax and rejuvenate. Rise early for a light breakfast and yoga practice then spend the day soaking up the scenery. Your stay includes:
- Daily guided yoga sessions overlooking the water
- Rustic, dorm-style accommodation in a natural environment
- Time for swimming, kayaking and paddle boarding
- Outdoor dining with meals created by a private chef + a hands-on Thai cooking course
- Visits to local markets and stunning Buddhist temples
- All onsite transportation (luxury minivans, tuktuks, fisherman boat, bicycles...)
- All meals (both at the venues and outside restaurants)
- Artisan coffee and fresh coconuts at the Eco Resort
- Wine and premium beer at the Floating Retreat Center
- Detailed guidebook, local gift and more!
About Nicole Burrill
Nicole teaches genuine, soulful, empowering classes. Her intention as the owner of Chakra Power Yoga is to create a space for practitioners of all levels to come to together to identify, practice and live their personal version of the ancient and powerful tradition of yoga. Nicole completed her 200hr Teacher Training under the guidance of Jacqui Bonwell and David Vendetti, her 500hr with Rolf Gates, Jacqui Bonwell and David Vendetti, her Level I & II Children’s Yoga Teacher training through Radiant Child and her Reiki I & II with Pat Iyer. Nicole is also a Relax & Renew certified Restorative Yoga Teacher having studied under Judith Hanson Lasater and has completed multiple Therapeutic Yoga Trainings with Alex Amorosi. In addition to teaching yoga Nicole is also a novelist and mother of two boys.